30 окт. 2018 г.

The Tam Turbulence

The Big Bang Theory 12×4


Amy: Who's Tam?

Bernadette: So, are you actually engaged to this woman you just met?
Raj: Yeah.
Penny: Tell us the truth. Did she get you pregnant?

Amy: I tried to ask him about it, and he invoked section three, article five of the marriage contract: beeswax comma none of your.

Penny: We should check her out a little. I looked online. She doesn't have an Instagram, which means she's either 80 or something's wrong with her.

Howard: All right, got his enemies list. Ooh, he updated the interface. You can search by first name, last name or length of grudge...

Anu: Oh, please. Getting into impossible places is my superpower.

Bernadette: She can get into any restaurant, but the best husband she can find is Raj?

Howard: Why did you and Sheldon stop being friends?
Leonard: What did you do?
Raj: And don't worry, even though we just met you, we think you're right and he's wrong.

Howard: So, he was your best friend growing up? Were there no other kids in Texas?

Sheldon: Wait. "Snarky comebacks..." Oh, here we go. "You have your entire life to be a jerk, why not take today off?"

Sheldon: Howard, today is your lucky day. Leonard's out, you're my new best friend... Well, I'm not thrilled about it either, but here we are.

Sheldon: ...Can you believe it?!
Amy: No. I'm-I'm shocked and outraged. Now, tell me why I'm shocked and outraged.

Sheldon: I just want you to know that, um... I forgive you.
Tam: I didn't do anything.
Sheldon: And yet, here I am, still being the bigger man.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий