19 окт. 2018 г.

Bleed for This (2016)

Vinny: You're drunk.
Kevin: No, I'm hungover. There's a huge difference.

Kevin: You can't brawl at this weight. You have to box. You have to defend.
Vinny: Yeah, my offense is my defense.

Kevin: Listen to me, some hits you aren't being tough by taking. So, when I say "stop," you stop.

Vinny: How much time?
Doctor: How much time, what?
Vinny: How much time until I can fight again?

Lou Duva: This whole thing's a machine. When the machine runs, it feeds everybody. When it's down, when it ain't running, nobody eats. You understand? The machine, it don't stop for nobody. Not for me, not for Don King, not even for you.

Vinny: It's a gamble. Yeah, I know that. But, look, if there was a time to roll the dice, this is it.

Kevin: You just don't know how to give up.
Vinny: No, I do. Trust me, I do. I know exactly how to give up. You know what scares the shit out of me, Kev? Is that it's easy.

Kevin: You put me in a hell of a spot, you know that? Had to decide if it'd be worse to watch you kill yourself or help you do it.
Vinny: That's, like, the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Vinny: No, this is what I do. And I don't know how not to do it.

Vinny: Yeah, well, the boxing world looks shiny from the outside. It's filled with promises that... Most of them turn out to be lies. You can't rely on anyone. ...

Reporter: So, what would you say the biggest deception was? What was the biggest lie you were told?
Vinny: It's not that simple.
Reporter: Why not? No, that's the biggest lie I was ever told. "It's not that simple."

Reporter: What's not simple?
Vinny: Any of it. All of it. It's how they get you to give up. They say, "It's not that simple, Vinny."
Reporter: So, what's the truth?
Vinny: That it is. That if you just do the thing that they tell you, you can't, then it's done. And you realize it is that simple. And that it always was.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий