2 окт. 2018 г.

The Morning After

American Horror Story. Apocalypse


8×3

Miriam: Hallelujah. Looks like we got some fresh protein.... Boy, this looks like good eating, huh?

Coco: I have a rule against eating things with no legs or too many legs.

Langdon: The Cooperative has developed a particular and rigorous questioning technique we like to call... "Cooperating."

Coco: Well, smooth move, asking to go first.
Evie: There's an old actor's adage... Either go first or go last.

Langdon: No need for rules anymore, chaos has won.

Langdon: ... So you like leather?

Wilhemina: Is this part of my test?
Langdon: Isn't everything?

Gallant: Rip Taylor!... Larry Kramer!... Go on. With every crack of the whip, I'll pay tribute to the great gay radicals of the '70s and '80s. Their names give me strength! Oh, Greg Louganis!


Miriam: Again?
Wilhemina: ... No. He's enjoying it.
Gallant: Most fun I've had since the Folsom Street Fair.

Langdon: In seconds, we can destroy everything humanity has built over thousands of years, but we will never be free of the desire to be cruel to our fellow man.

Langdon: Let me be as clear as I know how to be...

Coco: You only had three networks. You know what, this is exactly why this is so much harder on us, youth, than it is for you, geriatrics. You're used to only having two or three lame things in your life, like TV networks, uh, ways to drink coffee, sexual orientations... Mallory, help me with this, please.
Mallory: Dog breeds. We had at least ten different Pomeranians to choose from. And you guys were cool with drinking tap water... We had so many options for everything.
Coco: Dental floss, air fresheners. We didn't just order a burger... We needed to know if we wanted turkey or veggie or that meatless kind that bleeds like the real thing.
Mallory: We had at least four Chrises that could star in a movie. How many did you have?

Gallant: The only thing I ever wanted from you was for you to love me and accept me. Why couldn't you just give me that?
Evie: Sorry, darling. It's just not in my nature.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий