17 окт. 2018 г.

A Rival Prodigy and Sir Isaac Neutron

Young Sheldon 2×2


Paige: Do you know if he'll be doing a full color octet calculation with matrix manipulations?
Sheldon: I do not.
Paige: Do you know how to differentiate under the integral sign?
Sheldon: No.
Paige: Well, do you know anything?
Sheldon: I know you're in my spot!

Sheldon: I don't like surprises.
Dr. Sturgis: Neither do I.
Sheldon: Then why did you do it?
Dr. Sturgis: Some people like surprises.
Paige: I love surprises.
Dr. Sturgis: Did you enjoy this one?
Paige: Yes.
Dr. Sturgis: A 50% success rate! Not bad.

Meemaw: I'm thinking it might be jealousy.
Sheldon: No, that's not in my nature.
Meemaw: All right, let's go through all the emotions...


Mary: Don't you understand what this means?
George: Rather than me feel dumb, how about you just tell me?

Dr. Sturgis: Did you know that there's a type of vanilla flavoring derived from the anal glands of the North American beaver?

Dr. Sturgis: Did you know "ani" is also acceptable as the plural of "anus"?

Dr. McCoy: The release of emotions, Mr. Spock, is what keeps us healthy.

Sheldon: Dr. McCoy was an idiot.

Sheldon: Now, since we'll be spending a few hours together, I've created a list of activities to keep us occupied...

Paige: You actually believe in the multiverse theory?
Sheldon: Very much so. It's the most elegant interpretation of quantum mechanics.
Paige: So you really think there are an infinite number of universes?
Sheldon: Stephen Hawking believes it, so, yes, I do.
Paige: Well, if there are an infinite number of universes, I think that theory's dumb in all of them... This is fun.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий