31 окт. 2018 г.

Boy Wonder

American Horror Story. Apocalypse


8×5

Cordelia: In two weeks time, at the rise of the Blood Moon, you will take the test of the Seven Wonders...

Myrtle: You know the Alpha is a child's tale, a lullaby impotent men tell flaccid little boys to make them believe one day they'll be something special! Time and time again, history has shown the hubris of men knows no bounds. Have we learned nothing from Attila the Hun, Herod the Great, Mark Zuckerberg? Men make terrible leaders!

Myrtle: Mallory did not just heal the wounds. She undid them.

Moore: I'm not jealous, Behold. I'm afraid.

Miriam: Doesn't seem fair, does it? You get to a point in your life and... There are so many things left to do, -- and so little time left in the hourglass.

Miriam: They may be wizards, but they're not exactly wizzes.

Ariel: I for one can't wait to see those bitches squirm with a man in charge. Finally on top, where we belong...

Cordelia: No. There can be no doubt. You are the next Supreme.

Misty Day: It's not Louisiana mud, but... it'll have to do.
Cordelia: What is it?
Misty Day: Lipton's.

Misty Day: I could smell the sweet rot of a decaying soul, but I've never smelled anything quite like him. I don't know how to describe it. To me... he wore the perfume of death.

Behold Chablis: If eavesdropping paid money, I'd be richer than Amazon.

Madison: What's so special about this place?
Cordelia: It's where it all began.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий