3 окт. 2015 г.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

& Tony Stark: Shit!
    Captain America: Language!

& Bruce Banner: You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn’t exactly what I want to hear.

& Maria: Lab’s all set up, boss.
    Tony Stark: Actually, he’s the boss. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

& Captain America: Their abilities?
    Maria: He’s got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. He’s fast and she’s weird.

& Tony Stark: Peace in our time. Imagine that.

& Sam Wilson: You find a place in Brooklyn yet?
    Captain America: I don’t think I can afford a place in Brooklyn.

& Ultron: That was dramatic.

& Ultron: I’m sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn’t think it through.

& Tony Stark: How were you guys planning on beating that?
    Captain America: Together.
    Tony Stark: We’ll lose.
    Captain America: Then we’ll do that together, too.

& Ultron: Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? «Children.» I lost the word, there. Children designed to supplant them, to help them end.


& Ultron: Finance is so weird. But I always say, «Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.»
    Ulysses Klaue: Stark.
    Ultron: What?
    Ulysses Klaue: Tony Stark used to say that. To me.

& Tony Stark: How quickly can we buy this building?

& Captain America: Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time.

& Ultron: The human race will have every opportunity to improve.
    Wanda Maximoff: And if they don’t?
    Ultron: Ask Noah.

& Bruce Banner: I’m in a loop! I’m caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong. I know. I know. I know what everyone’s gonna say.
    Tony Stark: But they’re already saying it. We’re mad scientists. We’re monsters, buddy. We’ve gotta own it.

& Tony Stark: Cap, you got incoming.
    Captain America: Incoming already came in.

& Sam Wilson: Are you up for this? Are you?.. Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying. Okay. Look, the city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I’m going back out there because it’s my job. Okay? And I can’t do my job and babysit... It doesn’t matter what you did or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you’re good. I’ll send your brother to come find you. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger... All right. Good chat.

& Tony Stark: Now this is gonna be a good story.
    Captain America: Yup. If you live to tell it.
    Tony Stark: You think I can’t hold my own?
    Captain America: We get through this, I’ll hold your own.
    Tony Stark: You had to make it weird.

& Thor: Is that the best you can do?
    Captain America: You had to ask.
    Ultron: This is the best I can do.

& Ultron: I got no strings, so I have fun
                  I’m not tied up to anyone


& Vision : Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won’t be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.
    Ultron: They’re doomed.
    Vision: Yes. But a thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts. It’s a privilege to be among them.

& Natasha Romanoff: Did you know then what was gonna happen?
    Nick Fury: You never know. You hope for the best, then make do with what you get.

& Nick Fury: I got a great team.
    Natasha Romanoff: Nothing lasts forever.
    Nick Fury: Trouble, Ms Romanoff. No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around.

& Thor: These days, safe is in short supply.

& Captain America: .... But if you put the hammer in an elevator...
    Tony Stark: It would still go up.
    Captain America: Elevator’s not worthy.

& Tony Stark: That man has no regard for lawn maintenance.

& Captain America: They’re good. They’re not a team. Let’s beat them into shape. Avengers...

& Thanos: Fine. I’ll do it myself.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий