9 мар. 2018 г.

Thor: Ragnarok


Thor: Well, sometimes you have to get captured just to get a straight answer out of somebody.

Thor: It's a long story, but basically, I'm a bit of a hero.

Surtur: Thor, son of Odin.
Thor: Surtur, son of a bitch.

Thor: Hang on. I'll be back around shortly.

Thor: Okay, so Ragnarok. Tell me about that. Walk me through it.

Surtur: You cannot stop Ragnarok. Why fight it?
Thor: Because that's what heroes do.

Dr. Strange: Tea?
Thor: I don't drink tea.
Dr. Strange: What do you drink?
Thor: Not tea.

Hela: I'm Hela.
Skurge: I'm just a janitor.

Hela: You look like a smart boy with good survival instincts. How would you like a job?

Lead Scrapper: Are you a fighter? Or are you food?
Thor: I'm just passing through.
Lead Scrapper: It is food.

Korg: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see. But don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid unless you're made of scissors.

Thor: How'd you end up in here?
Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets. So hardly anyone turned up, except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate.

Korg: I'm actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that. Do you reckon you'd be interested?

Korg: Yeah, no. This whole thing is a circle. But not a real circle, more like a freaky circle.
Thor: This doesn't make any sense.
Korg: No, nothing makes sense here, man. The only thing that does make sense is that nothing makes sense.

Korg: Thor, wanna use a big wooden fork?
Thor: No.
Korg: Yeah, not really useful. Unless you're fighting off three vampires that were huddled together.

Thor: Banner, I never thought I would say this, but I'm happy to see you.


Thor: Hey, Banner!
Hulk: No Banner. Only Hulk.

Korg: Another day, another Doug.

Thor: You know what we call you?.. We call you the stupid Avenger.
Hulk: You're tiny Avenger!

Banner: And what about Sokovia?
Thor: Sokovia?
Banner: The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?...
Thor: Sokovia. Ultron. That was two years ago.

Valkyrie: So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?
Thor: Yeah, it's called the Revengers.
Valkyrie: Revengers?
Thor: Because I'm getting revenge. You're getting revenge. Do you want revenge?
Banner: I'm undecided.

Grandmaster: Revolution? How did this happen?
Topaz: Don't know. But the arena's mainframe for the Obedience Disks have been deactivated and the slaves have armed themselves.
Grandmaster: I don't like that word.
Topaz: Which? Mainframe?
Grandmaster: No. Why would I not like "mainframe"? No, the "S" word.
Topaz: Sorry, the prisoners with jobs have armed themselves.
Grandmaster: Okay, that's better.

Thor: Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go.

Thor: See, Loki, life is about... It's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the God of Mischief, but you could be more.

Banner: Guys, we're coming up on the Devil's Anus!

Odin: Asgard is not a place. Never was... This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand.

Thor: Hulk, stop! Just for once in your life, don't smash.

Grandmaster: This revolution has been a huge success. Yay, us! Pat on the back. Pat on the back. Come on. No? Me too. 'Cause I've been a big part of it. Can't have a revolution without somebody to overthrow. So, you're welcome. And it's a tie.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ varlamov: «...думая о продолжении излишне многозначительных двух первых фильмов франшизы о Торе, руководитель Marvel Кевин Файги решил продолжить найденную в «Стражах Галактики» интонацию и отказаться от излишнего пафоса, имитации актуальных смыслов и культурных аллюзий...»


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий