18 мар. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 3×5

Episode #3.5


Michael: I will shoot him myself, Tommy. Just teach me how to shoot.
Tommy: It's easy, Michael. Just point... pull the trigger.

Mary: Mr Shelby, your brothers are here. And there's someone who described himself as, "the wandering Jew".

Alfie: Now... word in London is that you can be found wandering the streets of Birmingham, stark naked, throwing away money. You talk to dead people. Also, that you believe that you are powerful enough to summon up Jews of a very particular standing up to the gentile wilderness wherein you live in order for them to do your fucking bidding, mate.
Tommy: And still, you came...
Alfie: Yeah, well, you know... I was passing, weren't I?

Alfie: You're fucking about with Russians, in't you? You silly boy.

Arthur: Then think of marriage as a beautiful road... flowers all the way down it.
Michael: Is he joking?
Johnny: It's hard to tell these days.

Alfie: Arthur. Arthur. Arthur, come here. Shalom! Arthur, shalom!

Alfie: I hear that you have allowed Jesus to come into your life.
Arthur: You heard, then?
Alfie: Yeah, that's beautiful. That's wonderful. Now, that's lovely, isn't it? That's... that's lovely. But I was wondering, how does that work for you on a day-to-day, considering your line of work, mate?

Arthur: I'm Old Testament.
Alfie: Fucking hell. Look at that. Now, that... that scares me more. Yeah. Congratulations, Tommy. You now have the finished article right there, don't you? See, that man, right, he will murder and maim for you with God on his side.


Tommy: We need to see what's in their treasury. And that's why we need Mr Solomons.

Tommy: Right boys, just remember they are fucking insane... and dangerous. And drunk on stuff we've never heard of. And they're worse than us for spirits and ghosts.

Tommy: The Cossacks didn't run, Arthur.

Arthur: Right. Fuck it. There you go, ladies. Made in fucking Birmingham.

Tatiana: Inside every man, there is a devil.

Polly: Welcome to Shelby Company Limited. Shelby Company Limited.
Ada: Limited and unarmed.

Polly: Why should the boys have all the fun?

Tatiana: You speak Russian?
Alfie: I do, yeah. I do. Cos of me mum. Yeah, my mother. You people, all right, you hunted my mum... with dogs... through the snow. Yeah. But today, right, is for forgiveness, ain't it? For selection.

Alfie: Right, Rumplestiltskin, let's go over here and have a look what's in these boxes.

Alfie: Do you have any eggs?

Oliver: There. A woman of style and substance.

Oliver: I'm a student of silence. Is this good silence or bad silence?

Tommy: Why do you play games with people... when there is no benefit to you?
Tatiana: In Russia, because we were bored. In England, because... we don't know how to stop.

Polly: You should call this painting... Fuck Them All.

Tommy: If I tell you, I can't take the knowledge back. Better off without it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий