6 мар. 2018 г.

Lallybroch

Outlander 1×12


Jamie: I need you to trust me here. This is my family, my land, my time. I'm laird, and you are my lady. We should both conduct ourselves as such.

Claire: She's an extraordinary woman, isn't she?
Ian: Aye, when she's not being an outright, stubborn-headed, pain-in-the-arse mule... Frasers. Once they've dug their heels in, there's no budging them, and you don't want to get between them when their danders are up.
Claire: How do you manage?
Ian: Well... Ye can tug on their rope or give them a wee kick in their backside. And they might move, or ye might get bit for your trouble.
Claire: And then what?
Ian: Kick them harder.

Jamie: I wanted ye from the first moment I saw ye. But... I loved ye when ye wept in my arms that first night at Leoch. But now I... I wake up every day, and I find that I love you more than I did the day before.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий