5 мар. 2018 г.

The Lost and the Plunderers

The Walking Dead 8×10


Michonne: He used to sit on the roof.
Rick: We have to go.

Negan: Deliver the standard message, take one out... and the rest will fall in line... Just one, Simon.

Negan: Killing everybody to solve the problem... that is the easy way, not our way. What we do... saving people, it is hard. But it damn well works.

Cyndie: We're helping you win by not killing you both. That's our contribution to the cause.

Simon: Why the dump? I mean, there had to be a better place to call home.
Jadis: Our place. Ours.

Negan: So, tell me how it went.
Simon: Standard message and delivery. Showed 'em and told 'em. There was remorse...

Rick: Get me Negan.

Negan: ...he is dead because of you. Because you weren't there to stop him from doing something stupid. You set this course, Rick. Who's next?
Rick: You are!
Negan: No. But someone is.

Negan: You could have just let me save all of you. I mean, that's why I killed your friends in the first place.

Negan: Just... give up. Give up, because you have already lost.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий