21 мар. 2018 г.

Let Pinhead Sing!

Lucifer 3×17


Lucifer: Don't be ridiculous. We're in the line of fire every day, Doctor. I mean, it's all part of being heroes for the people.

Ella: ...when you're down, you always, always pull yourself back up. You are positive dude numero uno.

Ella: Wait. Did I miss my birthday?
Lucifer: Well, every day's a celebration when you're around, darling.

Chloe: And you know what, Lucifer?... If you need to "reverse-Oprah" me just to feel less afraid, then by all means, knock yourself out.

Lucifer: Why not spread the love? I mean, everyone deserves a little Lucifer.

Daniel: Lay it on me. I'm here for you, bro.
Kane: It's just life, you know? It's like this eternal wasteland of meaningless existence, a dark void staring down at you like a beaten dog scrounging on the side of the road, just waiting to get mowed down by the next tsunami of crap.
Daniel: .... Wow... Hmm... Maybe we all are just dust in the wind.

Lucifer: Mozart, Liberace, Elton--
Axara: Who?
Lucifer: ...All the greats were my pupils. But none as bright as you, of course.


Axara: W-Wait, are...
Lucifer: No, no, no.
Axara: Aren't you gonna wash them first?
Lucifer: And rinse off all the nutrients? Don't be silly!

Mazikeen: You know, despite all the books you've read, all the degrees on your wall, you forgot the one rule that matters... Hos before bros.

Mazikeen: Go... to... hell.
Charlotte: Okay. Great start.

Lucifer: It's not me I'm trying to convince. It's my Father. I defied Him, and He's big on that "eye for an eye" sort of thing.

Axara: Well, you're a cop, sort of. Get a restraining order or something.
Lucifer: Well, I'm afraid it's not that simple. Dad's all-powerful.
Axara: Works in government?
Lucifer: Mm, rules the universe.
Axara: Frickin' politicians.

Axara: ...here's the deal. You can't let anyone come in between you and the things you're passionate about in this life. Or it ain't worth living.

Kane: How could you possibly have any faith or hope when you're in a loop of endless suffering?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий