17 мар. 2018 г.

Potato Salad, a Broomstick, and Dad's Whiskey

Young Sheldon 1×14


Mary: And here is the cherry on top. The sign in front of the church with all the clever sayings...
George: "Be an organ donor, give your heart to Jesus"?
Mary: Exactly. Guess whose job it would be to write those...
George: Yours.
Mary: Already working on a couple. Listen to this. "The best vitamin for a Christian is B1."
George: ... What?
Mary: You know, be one. Like be a Christian. And also B1 the vitamin.
George: Well, now that you explained it, it's funny.

Meemaw: I'm in the prime of my life. I got my water aerobics and my salsa dancing and my bowling league.
Mary: But you love your grandchildren!
Meemaw: I love ice cream, too, but I don't want to eat it from 3:00 to 6:00 five days a week.
Mary: Well, I'm very disappointed.
Meemaw: And I'm fine with that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий