28 мар. 2018 г.

La Dame Blanche

Outlander 2×4


Duverney: Have you thought about names for the petit bambin?
Claire: Well, I thought if it was a boy, we could name him Lambert.
Jamie: Lambert?
Claire: Yes, after my uncle.
Jamie: Now, not to disrespect your uncle, but it's a wee bit... English. ... How about Dalhousie?
Claire: Dalhousie?!
Jamie: Aye, after Dalhousie Castle. It's a braw name.
Claire: Dalhousie?

Claire: Perhaps Jules can be... persuaded that the child is his?
Louise: You mean sleep with my husband? But my lover would be furious!

Claire: And how exactly did this different girl entirely manage to bite your thighs?
Jamie: There is a simple explanation.
Claire: Well, I should hope so.
Jamie: Well, I don't suppose a gently reared young lady such as yourself would be familiar with the term soixante-neuf?
Claire: Oh, I know what sixty-nine is!
Jamie: Ah, well, she was rather insistent about it, although I think she would've settled for the six. The nine could go hang.

Jamie: We use his broken heart to break his bank.
Claire: Oh, God. Does this make us bad people?
Jamie: Way I see it, we're doing a bad thing, but for a good reason.
Claire: Isn't that what all bad people say?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий