11 мар. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 3×3

Episode #3.3


Tommy: Well, if she's a good woman, then she'll go to Heaven, eh, Arthur?

Tommy: ...And don't speak on the phones. The fucking secret service is listening.

Tommy: Is this how it is going to be?... All right, listen to me. There's going to be a little war, in a little place that no-one gives a fuck about and the side that is going to lose needs a little bit of help. And they're willing to pay. When that business is done, legitimate business is the priority. Now, do what's on the list and fuck off.

Polly: Look at this house. Look where we are. Look how far we've come. I think it is time we all started acting in a way more appropriate to our station.

Polly: I'd like to propose a toast. It's a family united that shall never be defeated.

Arthur: When you've pulled that fucking trigger and the body of the man you've shot wraps itself around your ankles. They pile up. It gets to the point where you can't walk in a room without bringing a load of them with you.

Arthur: Polly, we're just educating the boss here on our side of the business.

Michael: I'm not a fucking kid any more.

Oliver: My motivation for doing this is twofold. Firstly, you have a face full of contradictions and it's a challenge to capture them in one expression... That's the sales pitch. The second motivation is that I am planning to seduce you eventually and please, God, sleep with you--
Polly: How will that please God?
Oliver: Please me.

Madam Boswell: It is cursed. I feel its curse burning through my hand... Bless you, Tommy Shelby! You'll have good fortune from now on!

Tommy: All religion is a foolish answer to a foolish question.

Tommy: This is the end. This is the end.


Tommy: I'm a Blinder. I'll take your FUCKING EYES FIRST!

Arthur: I heard the blackbird sing.

Arthur: We're not those kind of men.

Tommy: You can change what you do, but you can't change what you want.

Tommy: There's going to be a vacancy coming up in Shelby Company Limited. Boston office.
Boston, America?
Tommy: Lipstick, clothes from Paris, no revolvers, all legal. Just turn a few heads. Do the transit deals.

Monkland: What organisation?
Tommy: The Economic League, the Vigilance Committee, the Odd Fellows. Section D. They have many fucking names.
Monkland: Shit, shit shit... Mr Shelby. They are very, very, dangerous people.
Tommy: Well, unfortunately, so are we. You have to choose who you're more afraid of. The Peaky Blinders at exactly 11:43, or Section D at some point in the future. If you make the wrong choice you won't see 11:44.

Grand Duchess Izabella Petrovna: I am curious. What was your father's profession?
Tommy: Well, he, erm... He told fortunes and stole horses. Often he would tell a man that his horse would be stolen and they would marvel at his powers when it was.

Tommy: Before I go, I would like it known that I am unable to swallow food in the same room as this priest... Enjoy your evening.

Tommy: I'm being paid to act and to observe, like a soldier. The complexities are your business.

Tommy: She's here. By my side. And she says, "Don't trust these people."

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий