1 мар. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 3×1

Episode #3.1


Undercover Officer: At some point in the near future Mr Churchill will want to speak to you in person, Mr Shelby. He has a job for you. We will be in touch.

Johnny: Here come the fucking cavalry. Late as usual.

Grace: I just wish Tommy was here...

Tommy: No cocaine. No sport. No telling fortunes. No racing. No fucking sucking petrol out of their fucking cars. ... But the main thing is, you bunch of fuckers, despite the provocation from the cavalry, no fighting! Oi! No fighting. No fucking fighting. ... NO! FUCKING! FIGHTING!

Tommy: I'm scared, Grace. ... And this is how I am when I'm scared.

Arthur: Until further notice... no fraternising with the foreigners.

Tommy: Right, let's... Arthur, let's raise a toast, eh? To love, to peace, to marriage!
Arthur: ...And to marriage.

Tommy: The Russians have made contact. We have to get used to how these bastards operate. For them, family is a weakness and they go after them. For me, family is my strength. And there's business to be done and I need you.

Tommy: Fuck speeches, fuck weddings. You're my best man every fucking day.

Kaledin: Constantine. The code is Constantine.


Arthur: The Turk's clean.
Kaledin: I am Russian.
Arthur: Same fucking thing.

Polly: You look absolutely beautiful. Welcome to the family.
Grace: Oh, I see. Tommy's orders. No upsets tonight.
Polly: Your hair, everything. Beautiful.

Grace: Promise me. Hm? A wedding vowel.
Tommy: I promise. No guns in the house and Charles will never see one.

Moss: Tommy, Arthur, Collins... May I introduce you to the Grand Duchess Tatiana Petrovna... from Tbilisi, Georgia?.. Grand Duchess, may I introduce you to the Shelby brothers? Small Heath, Birmingham... And, erm, good luck with this one, Tom.

Tommy: All I know is no variations. That's from Churchill himself.

Ruben: ...and the aristocracy don't believe in forgiveness.
Polly: Neither do the Shelbys.

Arthur: We should never have got into this, Tom... A factory break-in, that's what you said.
Tommy: Yeah, that's what it is. There's some shit that goes with it.

Tommy: ...And when it's done it's business as usual.

Tommy: Drink the fucking wine and smile. That's what I'm doing.

Tommy: More money than all those fucking toffs put together, eh?
Polly: And you're willing to gamble it all on one robbery.
Tommy: I'm a gambling man, Pol.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий