16 мар. 2018 г.

Goldstone


Jay: Maybe next time.
Anne: There is... no... next... time.

Josh: You see, out here... folks don't take too kindly to outsiders. So if you do want to go lookin' around, just be careful where you step. There's plenty of snakes about.

Josh: So why all the questions, Mei?
Mei: So I don't have to answer yours.

Mei: The truth can be hard to find out here, especially once the sun goes down. And when you find the truth, what will you do about it?

The Mayor: I like you, Jay. Just don't take it personal when things turn from ripe to rotten. 'Cause that's how life is, Jay... Drive carefully.

The Mayor: Josh, I'm just an old woman who likes to bake pies.

Jay: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Josh: You know, growin' up out here in the bush, I wouldn't change it for anything. And I mean anything. But sometimes I can't help but get this feelin' that... I coulda been... or I shoulda been... somethin' more than... what I turned out. I tell myself not to listen. It's just this... small piece inside... that's cryin' out to be me.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий