29 мар. 2018 г.

Heathens

Peaky Blinders 4×2


Tommy: "In the bleak midwinter..."

Esme: I'm taking the children on the road, to live with decent people. They'll never know the cursed side of this family. We're done with them, John.

Tommy: These men will not leave our city until our whole family is dead. That's how it works - an eye for an eye. It's called vendetta.
Arthur: The bullet's been written. It says "LUCA".

Tommy: Moss says they're expecting strikes and riots when the weather gets warmer. The Bolsheviks are planning...
Ada: The Bolsheviks couldn't plan a fucking picnic! He's reading the wrong papers.

Polly: My son's not here to speak... so I'll speak on behalf of us both. Truce.
Tommy: Five for peace, two for truce, one abstention. Let's get on with the war.

Tommy: That's the language of vendetta they take one of ours, we take two of theirs.

Linda: The only way any of you Shelbys will leave this place is on a cloud of smoke, like John.
Ada: Well, you're a Shelby now, too, Linda.

Aberama Gold: 500 each, 1,000 for the brace. Where do you want them?

Polly: Now, there's a boat that leaves on February the 13th...

Michael: Listen, Mum. I'm going to get better slowly... But you need to get better fast. Without you, he falls apart, and without him... Without him, they'll take us all. You've got to get us through this. Then, I promise... I'll board that train with you and we'll go to Australia.


Aberama Gold: Tommy Shelby OBE... No wager today. But with this penny, I will buy a flower to put on your grave... When the time comes.

Tommy: We missed Christmas - let's have it now... Peace on earth, good will to all men.

Polly: Never thought my high-fucking-heels from Paris would be stepping through the horse shit of Small Heath ever again.
Ada: Temporary, Polly.
Lizzie: Yeah, until hell freezes over.

Polly: Paying whores for sex, paying killers to kill...
Tommy: Yeah - nothing for nothing.
Polly: Poor Thomas.

Polly: In the smoke, I realised something. I'm just like you now, you and Arthur. I was dead in that noose, and then I was saved. So everything from now on is extra. But what I didn't understand until today... Is when you're dead already... You're free... Fucking love it.

Curly: Well, now he's got the Americans after him, he's a bit hard on people.
May: The Americans?
Curly: Yeah, they call them the Mafia.
May: Dear God.
Curly: Yeah, there's 15 of them. Yeah, they want to kill us all. But we've got guns and grenades and Aunt Polly's back, so it's going to be OK.

Arthur: Your boy knows he can hit back, right?
Aberama: I told him, in the professional game, people want their money's worth. Don't win too fast.

Tommy: There you go, Bonnie... You're a Peaky Blinder now, son.

Tommy: Do you have a whistle? If so, blow it.

Eden: Something has changed this past year. A cold wind from the East. People are not afraid any more.
Tommy: I have it on very good authority that the Bolsheviks couldn't organise a fucking picnic.

Luca: I could have killed you when I walked through the door. But, you see... I want you to be the last. I want you to be alive after your entire family is dead... Cos my mother says that is what'll hurt you the most.

Luca: Instead of sending you a black hand, I could have had you killed in the night without knowing why. But I want you to know why. And I want to suggest to you that we fight this vendetta with honour.
Tommy: No civilians. No children.
Luca: No police.
Tommy: Welcome to Birmingham, Mr Changretta.
Luca: Grazie.

Tommy: It's like with Grace, Arthur... They're just gone. Just fucking gone.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий