11 мар. 2018 г.

High School Poppycock

Lucifer 3×15


Lucifer: ....And then I woke up. And it's not the sort of dream I'm used to. A lot less nudity.

Linda: Unfortunately, that's not how it works, Lucifer. There's no easy fix for a lack of ideas.
Lucifer: No?
Linda: No. You just have to be patient.

Lucifer: Well, thank you, Doctor. For being completely unhelpful today.

Ella: Don't you ever miss just having stupid fun like when you were a kid?
Chloe: I was a pretty grown-up kid, actually.
Ella: Well, never too late to start.

Chloe: Is something on your mind?
Lucifer: Nothing. That's the problem.

Lucifer: How do you come up with stuff on the spot like that?
Daniel: Well, the first rule of improv is "yes, and..."
Lucifer: Yes and what?
Daniel: That's the name of the technique.


Daniel: Well, you agree with whatever's being said... yes. And then you say the first thing that comes to your mind... and.
Lucifer: That makes no sense. But I'm desperate, so I'll try anything. Yes, and.

Mazikeen: That's not a bad idea, kid. Helping people tell the truth is kind of my thing.

Lucifer: You know, high school reunion's a very popular torture in Hell...

Isabel: Wow, I... Do you have a British accent?
Lucifer: Well, I've had many accents over the years, but this one is clearly the best.

Mazikeen: You two have so much in common... Linda, you're a therapist. And, Todd... you're in therapy. Discuss.

Lucifer: Detective. I think I'm the killer.

Lucifer: Detective... will you go to the prom with me?

Lucifer: Very well. A long time ago, dear old Dad put a curse on a... well, a friend of mine. And I want to break that curse, show my Father He's not as powerful as He thinks, that He can't control him. Or me.
Well, crazy metaphor aside, can I offer some advice?... If I've learned anything from this experience, it's that it's better to move forward than stay stuck in the past.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий