7 мар. 2018 г.

The Watch

Outlander 1×13


MacQuarrie: Here's to a long life and a merry one, a quick death and an easy one, a pretty girl and an honest one, a stiff whiskey and another one.

Jenny: You've not yet been with child yourself, then?
Claire: No, I haven't.
Jenny: Grannie MacNab says ye should drink a tea of raspberry leaves and rosehips when the moon is waxing. That and a bit of lady's mantle wi' a raw egg beaten up in it.

Jenny: All right, but you'll be fetching me a good stiff dram before we start.
Claire: In that case, the baby will likely be drunk too.
Jenny: Then he'll come into the world a true Scot.

Ian: You're provoking them.
Jamie: They burnt hay we need for winter. You'd have me turn the other cheek?
Ian: That's why you've got two cheeks, ye limmer.

MacQuarrie: I'm a fighter. I'm good at it. I grew tired of fighting for rich dukes and monarchs. I realized the world was mine. And money taken is twice as sweet as money earned.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий