21 мар. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 3×6

Episode #3.6


Tommy: They will grow up here, at home, loved. In Birmingham.

Hughes: ...And once the British Government cuts diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union, that will be our mission accomplished. You'll have been part of a fine adventure.

Hughes: To help with the outrage we need people to die in the explosion.
Tommy: How many?

Tommy: The only people I told about the Faberge eggs are in this room...

Alfie: Tommy, there were things in that treasury that God himself, he spoke to me, and he said, "Alfie, you were meant to have these things."

Alfie: I want him to acknowledge that his anger is un-fucking-justified! I want him to acknowledge that he who fights by the sword, he fucking dies by it, Tommy.

Alfie: You judging me?! Stand there and talk to me about crossing some FUCKING LINE?! If you pull that trigger, right, you pull that trigger for a fucking honourable reason. Like an honourable man, not like some fucking civilian that does not understand the wicked way of our world, mate.

Polly: The painting was wrong. She was too sure of herself. And I'm not. Not any more...

Arthur: Who wants to be in heaven, eh? Who want to be in heaven when you can be sending men to fucking hell?

Tatiana: At home, these jewels saw way worse. That's why they are all cursed. As are we... Mr Shelby.

Tommy: Before I begin... I want you to let you know I made a mistake. I made a mistake... and I want to apologise to all of you.

Tommy: This is who I am! And this is all I can give you for what you give me. For your hearts and your souls.

Tommy: I've learnt something in the last few days. Those bastards. Those BASTARDS... are worse than us! Politicians, fucking judges, lords and ladies. They're WORSE than us, and they will never admit us to their palaces, no matter how legitimate we become... because of who we are. Because of who we fucking are, because of where we're fucking from. Isn't that right, Ada? Our Ada knows. She got smart about revolution. And she knows you have to get what you want your own way.

Tommy: And the rest of you, you took the King's shilling. You took the King's fucking shilling. When you take the King's shilling, the King expects you to kill. Right, Arthur?

Tommy: You can go, but you won't get far, Arthur...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий