3 мар. 2018 г.

Suicide Squad

Amanda: The world changed when Superman flew across the sky. And then it changed again when he didn't.

Amanda: You know what the problem with a metahuman is? The human part. We got lucky with Superman. He shared our values. The next Superman might not.

Amanda: Everyone has a weakness. And a weakness can be leveraged.

Tolliver: These are villains, Amanda. What makes you think you can control them?
Amanda: Because getting people to act against their own self-interest for the national security of the United States is what I do for a living.

Tolliver: We got contingency plans for nukes in North Korea, anthrax in our mail. We got fluoride in our water. But what happens if the next Superman becomes a terrorist?... Amanda Waller has a plan. Amanda?

The Joker: If you weren't so crazy, I'd think you were insane.

Harley Quinn: People like us, we don't get normal!
Captain Boomerang: Why is it always a knife fight every single time you open your mouth? You know, outside you're amazing. But inside... you're ugly.
Harley Quinn: We all are. We all are!.. Except for him. He's ugly on the outside, too.
Killer Croc: Not me, shorty. I'm beautiful.


Rick Flag: Man, I thought love was bullshit. Dead serious. Desire, mutual benefit, whatever. I mean, I get that, but actual love? I rated that with UFOs. Lot of believers, no proof.

Harley Quinn: Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right?
Rick Flag: Yeah. Why?
Harley Quinn: I'm off my meds.

Killer Croc: Y'all don't mind, I got me a sewer to crawl back into.

Harley Quinn: We just saved the world. A "thank you" would be nice.

Amanda: Any other requests?
Harley Quinn: Ooh. An espresso machine.

Amanda: Why, Mr. Wayne?
Bruce Wayne: Just like to make friends.
Amanda: That's the difference between us. You believe in friendship. I believe in leverage.

Bruce Wayne: Good night.
Amanda: You look tired. You should stop working nights.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
Σ nostradamvs: «Средней удачности попытка DC повторить успех Marvel, выйдя за рамки двух своих классических героев, Супермена и Бетмена, и создав нечто вроде «Людей Икс» на экране. ...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий