28 мар. 2018 г.

The Tower

Sneaky Pete 2×5


Frank: ...And I'm like, "Luka, what the fuck is going on here?" And he tells us that sulfuric acid is great, because it melts the skin and the muscle, but leaves the bone intact...

Sam: No, I can't promise you there won't be violence. As... as a matter of fact, uh... Violence might be necessary.

Marius: Mr. Bagwell, I'm here on a family emergency. You have to believe me.
Bagwell: Uh, allow me to translate that, now that I am fluent in Josipovic. What you just said is, "I'm in a jam with my hoodlum friend, so I had some British lady call my parole officer so Mr. Bagwell can come down to save me." Am I correct?

Colin: Any famous last words?
Sam: I was gonna ask the same question.

Otto: No, no, no, don't do it. Bodies, they're a hassle. You know that.

Joe: I used to really like this job. Meet a lot of colorful people, see a little action, use the brain a bit... Now the nerves got me on the can every 15 minutes.

Joe: You wanna hear something weird? I don't even think he's Pete.

Joe: When we take on a case, what's rule number one? Always follow the clues.

Frank: But if he's not Pete, why say he's Pete?
Joe: The money.

Pete: I just... I needed to call you and say good-bye. And I wanted to thank you... You've been a great friend, Marius, the best that I've ever had... You're like a brother to me. I hope all your dreams come true.

Maggie: Oh, and you... Pete... My boy. Come here.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий