23 мар. 2018 г.

Happiness

Andy: You think I don't appreciate art? You think I don't understand fashion? You think I'm not hip? You think I'm pathetic? A nerd? A lard-ass fat-so? You think I'm shit?.. Well, you're wrong! 'Cause I'm champagne, and you're shit! Until the day you die, you, not me, will always be shit.

Psychiatrist: How do you feel at the end?
Bill: Much better. I wake up happy... feeling good... but then I'll get depressed because I'm living in reality.

Joy:
    It seems the things
    I've wanted in my life
    I've never had
    And so it's no surprise that
    living only leaves me sad
    Happiness, where are you?
    I've searched so long
    for you
    Happiness, what are you?
    I haven't got a clue
    Happiness, why do you
    have to stay...
    So far away...
    From me?
    ..............


Bill: I'm sick.
Trish: Aww, honey. Take some Tylenol. You'll feel better tomorrow.

Diane: Don't feel guilty.
Lenny: I don't. I don't feel anything.

Kristina: It was a crime of passion. I'm a passionate woman.

Helen: Joy, I'm so sorry. But... don't worry. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.
Joy: But I'm not laughing.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий