26 мар. 2018 г.

Useful Occupations and Deceptions

Outlander 2×3


Mary: Your husband's so g-gentle and so kind. I mean, I... I know he doesn't trouble you in... that way.
Claire: Mary, do you mean...
Mary: W-what they do in b-bed. My maid said that a... a Frenchman's "thing," you know, they put it right between a lady's legs. I mean, right up inside her. An Englishman, or even a Scot... Oh, I didn't mean it in that way, but a man like your husband, surely he'd never dream of forcing his wife to endure something like that.

Duverney: You know, James, if you desire my help, it would not be a bad idea to lose a game once in a while.
Jamie: I respect you too much to allow such a cheap victory.
Duverney: I give you permission to respect me less.

Claire: Johann Sebastian Bach?
Mother Hildegarde: I'm surprised you have heard of him. He sends me things now and again. He calls them "inventions," and they are really quite clever, but I'm afraid his music is not the sort to endure. Clever, but no heart.

Claire: The key is the key.
Murtagh: What key?
Claire: The musical key. Whoever wrote this had a diabolical sense of humor.
Murtagh: Oh, aye, diabolical.
Jamie: Two flats means you take every second letter, beginning at the start of the section. Three sharps means you take every third letter, beginning at the end...
Claire: Does it make sense?
Jamie: Aye. Aye, it does.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий