26 мар. 2018 г.

Maggie

Sneaky Pete 2×4


Marius: Well, use the bathroom window.
Pete: ... There is no window.
Marius: All right, listen, hide under the bed, don't answer the door for anybody. I'm on my way.

Marius: All right, fine, arrest your cousin for violating parole, and arrest Marius for murder, if that's what you think he did.

Marius: I don't know what you're looking for, but my life is just not that interesting.

Carly: I just want to know who they were, not the fantasy that everyone built after they died.

Taylor: Look, Carly... life doesn't always go how you're gonna expect. No.

Taylor: Carly, you are so smart. You are so fucking smart. But you got to decide what you want to do with that.

Colin: Carjacking Jews. Who knew?

Delores: Joe. And what kind of medium are you, Joe?
Joe: I'm a clairvoyant, Delores.
Delores: Clairaudient or clairsentient?
Joe: ...
Marius: He's actually all three... Clairvoyant, clairaudient, and clairsentient.


Marius: Holy Christ, you suck at this. You don't say you're something, unless you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Taylor: Smell of white pine during a good storm is one of the best parts of living here.
Joyce: Actinomycetes.
Taylor: Beg your pardon?
Joyce: Bacteria. Responsible for the decomp of organic material. Spores scatter after the rain. That's... that's the good smell.
Taylor: Oh. Yeah, if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to think it's the trees.

Marius: Well, this is the first time I feel like I've ever had closure.

Joe: Not very spiritual, pointing a gun at a man.
Ethel: Oh, depends on the man.

Ethel: Spirit is telling me something about your brother, not this one, your real brother. I'm getting that his name starts with a T... no, an E. He is... he's missing something. No, not... not... not a phone, not a wallet. Oh my! A toe. How does he come to be missing a toe?.. Oh, come on, you tell me the story of that toe.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий