19 мар. 2018 г.

Active Measures

Homeland 7×5


Saul: I'm talking about information warfare.

Saul: The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Russia. ... It's what they do, David-- exploit existing divisions wherever they find them.

President Keane: God knows I never thought my presidency would be about telling another woman to bite her tongue and turn the other cheek-- any woman, never mind... But here we are.

Saul: Talk to me about Slovyansk. 2014.
Ivan: What about it?
Saul: Russian state TV reports Ukrainian soldiers crucified a boy in the town square.

Saul: Fake death of one boy stirred up enough anti-Ukrainian sentiment in Russia to justify an invasion. Fake death of the other sparked a massacre that might topple the presidency.

Dante: Nobody grows up dreaming of taking down criminals inside their own government.

Ivan: Indians were trying to communicate with your explorers. Showed them the river, made like this with the hand... Your people thought it meant "snakes."
Saul: What'd it mean?
Ivan: Fish... Sometimes, a domestic crisis is just a domestic crisis.

Saul: As far as he's concerned, I still think he's the happy defector going about his happy life. Who knows? Maybe he is.

Carrie: All right, motherfuckers, we're back in business.

President Keane: I don't think the message has ever been clearer. We cannot allow what divides us as individuals to continue to undermine what unites us as a people, what brings us together as Americans.

Carrie: I don't know. I mean, two bugs crap out on one mission?
Dante: ... That kind of shit happens all the time.
Carrie: Not to me, it doesn't.

Carrie: What the fuck?!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий