4 мар. 2018 г.

Honor

The Walking Dead 8×9


Nabila: You versus all of them?
Carol: Yeah.
Nabila: They don't stand a chance.

Ezekiel: I ferried my people to freedom. What befalls me now matters not.

Morgan: This is it... This is it.

Gavin: You try, and you try, and you try, and you hope, and you hope, and you hope. Just wantin' things to finally just settle. Achieve some goddamn, hard-fought equilibrium. But, no. It always comes down to this. It always has to get dark and ugly... and inhuman. You know I don't like this, right?

Ezekiel: It is not too late to walk back from something decided.

Carl: ...Dad. You gotta honor him. Listen when he tells you stuff. You don't have to always. Sometimes, kids got to show their parents the way.

Carl: This was Dad's before it was mine. Now it's yours.


Carl: Congratulations. You're stuck with us.

Ezekiel: The petty compromises I made to avoid conflict were always done in the name of saving my people's lives. Now I realize... I was saving yours. No more.

Morgan: We don't need to go. All of them are dead.

Carl: I don't want you to be sad after this. Or angry. You're gonna have to be strong. For my dad. For Judith. For yourself.

Gavin: Killing me won't make any of it go away. You'll still wake up to the same shit tomorrow.

Ezekiel: All will be resolved... All will be resolved.

Rick: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. A father's job is to protect his son.
Carl: Love. It's just to love.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий