25 мар. 2018 г.

The Noose

Peaky Blinders 4×1


Tommy: I've made a deal with people even more powerful than our enemies. Trust me, brother...

Arthur Bigge: How the fuck did a Birmingham racketeer get his hands on a personal letter written by King George?

Arthur: In the bleak midwinter...

Johnny: In the bleak midwinter...

- ...Also, sir, ... Thomas Shelby has asked for something else. An inclusion in this year's New Year's honours list. Thomas Shelby has asked for the King to award him an OBE, sir.

Billy: So... Maria, or Clara, or Elizabeth?
Tommy: It's Christmas. Someone new, Billy.

Lizzie: You can't live like this another year.
Tommy: Sex, freedom, whisky sours. Which one should I give up first, Lizzie, eh?

Tommy: ...And, oi! No cocaine in my registered premises.

Esme: Take a curse back to the money.

Tommy: It's about me, eh?
Jessie Eden: Tommy Shelby, OBE... No, it's not about you. It's about disparities.

Tommy: All right, listen, I will conduct myself as a businessman... You say there is a ten-shilling disparity between male and female cutters in two of my factories? Very well. I will increase the pay of the female cutters in this factory by five shillings. And I will cut the pay of the male cutters in the Rover by five shillings... thereby achieving your sacred fucking parity.

Frances: Things will get better, I think, next year.
Tommy: Uh-huh.


Johnny: Have you checked your post? I just got served a black hand. I just got delivered a black fucking hand to the house.

Johnny: For the wops, it's family. The black hand came here. Everybody will have got one. They're coming for us all!

Arthur: I am emotional. I just don't know what fucking emotion it is.

Customs officer: Are you with those other Italians?
Luca Changretta: We're Americans. It says it right there on the paper. USA.
Customs officer: And what's the purpose of your visit?
Luca Changretta: Pleasure.

Polly: Is Shelby Company Limited still using Bentleys?.. Bentleys are no good in the cold. You should tell him.
Michael: I will. Any other messages for Tommy?
Polly: Yeah. Fuck off.

Ada: So, boss, in the light of the changed circumstances, what are your orders?

Ada: And Esme and Linda?
Tommy: Anyone who wants to live to see another Christmas needs to come to where it's safe.

Tommy: Welcome home.

Esme: Holy shit, it's Father Christmas.
Johnny: Yeah, and if you're good... you get what you deserve.

Antonio: Vaffanculo!
Tommy: What did he... What did he say? Is that a curse or a number?

Johnny Dogs: I thought these sporting days were over.
Tommy: Yeah, so did I. But they keep coming back at us.

Johnny Dogs: Will there still be geese for dinner?
Tommy: Only if you can steal them on the way.
Johnny Dogs: On the way where?
Tommy: We're going back, Johnny. Back to Small Heath.
Johnny Dogs: Back where you belong.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий