20 мар. 2018 г.

Inside Out

Sneaky Pete 2×2


Luis: Oh, yeah, everybody's got dirty laundry, you know?
Julia: That... yeah, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. See, I have, um, some valuable, uh... let's say... linens, and I am really not sure how to launder them.
Luis: Mm-hmm, are we talking presidential-type linen?

Sam: Okay, I put the license plate into the DMV system, got the VIN number, and now I'm using this... frankly illegal application to talk to the car's security system and reprogram the doors and ignition codes.
Otto: Jesus, it used to be all you needed was a Slim Jim and a pair of wire strippers.
Sam: A lot harder to steal a car these days.

Sam: Okay, there you go. There you go. $4,000 security system, defeated by a $60 app.

Sam: Uh, who's the target?
Sean: My wife.

Marjorie: The good news is, he's out.
Marius: So, where is he?
Marjorie: That's the bad news.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий