14 мар. 2018 г.

Peaky Blinders 3×4

Episode #3.4


Tommy: The stag is to remember him. We eat. And then we forget him. No need to forgive him. Agreed?

Tommy: John, I have to say this, you can name your new baby after him if you like.
Johnny: No.
Tommy: So, his name dies. It's been in the family for a long time, but now it's gone. Right. That's done. Fuck him!

Polly: I wish to confess...!
Priest: There's no confessional today.
Polly: The name's Shelby.

Polly: Do you know, it's actually Gray. My name is Elizabeth Gray. Do you think God calls me "Pol" or "Polly"?

Priest: Are you saying you want to confess to a murder?
Polly: No. My confession is that I feel no regret.

Priest: The taking of any human life is a mortal sin.
Polly: No. The UNJUST taking of a human life is a mortal sin. Look it up. Look who did it. Moses. Samson. Lord Kitchener.

Linda: I'll make tea and empty ashtrays, but I won't handle money or slips. Arthur says what you do here is illegal but not immoral.
Esme: Depends what time you get here, Linda.

Tatiana: When there are no rules, women take charge. They understand that the power they have come through silent agreements.

Tatiana: You break the law, but you obey the rules. Why?


Tatiana: Did you know that madness sets you free? Otherwise, we're just peasants obeying the law.

Tommy: No, I do not want to try! And I do not want your mad fucking Russian brains all over me fucking walls!

Tatiana: There. In an old house like this, the servants expect it.... If there is a call after midnight, the maid who comes in is the one in love with the master...
Tommy: This is NOT FUCKING RUSSIA!!

Tatiana: I know your weakness, Tommy. It's freedom. Madness. Killing.

Tatiana: Then kill him. From now on, you must do everything that you want to do.

Tommy: And why the hell would you listen to her, eh?
Mary: The way she said it, sir.

Lizzie: The Executive Committee of the Union of Bookies and Allied Trades will see you now, sir.

Tommy: Arthur Shelby as a missionary...
Linda: No, Arthur will run the store. I will teach in the school next to it. Arthur will swim in the ocean. I will be on the beach with a towel. The open air and the sun will get rid of all the nonsense in his head from France.
Tommy: That's some plan.

Tommy: When is the child due?
Linda: September. When is the robbery?
Tommy: June.
Linda: Then the timing's perfect.

Oliver: There. That's the look. Imperious. No man is good enough.

Tommy: I bought a cursed sapphire into this house, Mary. And now I'm paying for it. And I don't know what to expect. But neither do my enemies.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий