20 мар. 2018 г.

Dolomite, Apple Slices, and a Mystery Woman

Young Sheldon 1×15


Young Sheldon: So far, it's just been you and me, and we know that works. Do we really want to mess with success?
Tam: We could think of it as an experiment.
Young Sheldon: Oh, you do know how to push my buttons.

Young Sheldon: My teeth are small, but my prefrontal cortex is enormous.

Young Sheldon: Her mom also packed extra string cheese, which is a well-known social lubricant.

Libby: Do you know what you're going to major in in college?
Young Sheldon: I'm leaning towards quantum chromodynamics, but who knows? A few years ago, I would've said choo-choo trains.

George: Is she cute?
Young Sheldon: Compared to what?

Tam: I don't know what's more beautiful, your mind or your eyes.
Young Sheldon: Tam, please. We're eating.


Young Sheldon: "Geologists lead a sedimentary lifestyle." Libby, that is a good one.

Meemaw: Sheldon's got a girlfriend. What are the odds?..

Georgie: How come he gets to tie up the phone and I can't?
Meemaw: Because what is happening in there is called a miracle, and God-fearing people do not get in the way of those.

Young Sheldon: ...like many men before me, I was being seduced by the exotic world of geology.

George: What did you think was gonna happen when we sent him to high school?
Mary: I don't know, that he'd learn stuff, and then, come back home and be my baby forever.

Young Sheldon: Whoever said the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach did not consider his tiny bladder.

Young Sheldon: From now on, it's a hermit's life for me.
Mary: I bet, when you grow up, you will be surrounded by lots of smart, wonderful friends.
Young Sheldon: I can't see that happening.
Mary: Well, the Lord works in mysterious ways.
Young Sheldon: And here we go with the God talk.

Young Sheldon: I've been giving geology some more thought... I've decided it's not really a science... No, it's more like a hobby. Rock collecting... Childish, really.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий