30 мар. 2018 г.

Hamilton/Berg

The Last Man on Earth 4×11


Gail: Well, that just can't be what happened.
Carol: Yeah, there has to be some logical explanation for all of this.
Tandy: Yeah, he was probably just too hungry to not eat human corpse meat.

Tandy: Okay, everyone, just be calm, cool, collected. Cool and collected. Go.

Tandy: So, hey, Karl. So w-whatcha you been getting up to, uh, you know, uh, location-wise?

Karl: Look, the quick answer is: yeah.

Karl: Okay, I'm just gonna come right out and say it... My name is Karl, and I am a cannibal.

Karl: All right. Well, good night, guys. Lock your doors. Mean that.

Carol: I realize it might be hard for you to drink in that thing, so I brought you this crazy... I mean, "mentally abnormal" straw.

Karl: In all seriousness, though, you're gonna want to keep a five-foot radius. That's what I call the lunge zone.
Carol: Noted.

Carol: No, no. We can't decide who lives or dies. We're not J.K. Rowling.

Tandy: So, uh, I'm gonna turn around, walk ten paces, and then pull out the gun and shoot you in the face.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий