16 мар. 2018 г.

To Ransom a Man's Soul

Outlander 1×16


Father Anselm: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your prayers.
Claire: I wasn't exactly praying, I was... Just sitting here alone, trying to clear my head.
Father Anselm: Were you indeed alone?

Jamie: How can you have me like this?
Claire: I will have you any way I can. Always.

Claire: Do you know what's going to happen in Scotland? The rising. Culloden. The end of the highland culture.
Jamie: What can we do but play our part?
Claire: What if we could stop it from happening? The rising, Culloden... What if we could stop all of it?
Jamie: Change the future? The two of us? That's madness, is it not?
Claire: We have to try.

Claire: I believe we can do anything we want. Just as long as we're together.
Jamie: It will take some thought...

Jamie: I never thought I'd be able to say such a thing again, but... yes. Yes! I'm verra happy indeed, sassenach!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий