25 мар. 2018 г.

The Expiration Date

Grace and Frankie 4×4


Nick: Come on, you gotta give me something. Maybe next time a two-hour nap, post-sex?
Grace: Half-hour catnap and I'm setting an alarm.

Frankie: During sex, we both know that half the moans we're making have absolutely nothing to do with pleasure.

Grace: You made quick work putting this place back together.
Frankie: Back in, baby! I did keep a few hints of Sheree pink, though, to symbolize the "new" of my "new old life."
Grace: Oof. That's a big concept for first thing in the morning.

Nick: Okay, I'm just going to say it. I want more.
Grace: You want to see more people?
Nick: No. I want more you.

Brianna: What's happening? Are we sitting Shiva?
Frankie: You'd have to bury me first.
Brianna: There is an upside to all of this. No car payments, no more taxes. I mean, you might even be off the FBI watch list...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий