6 февр. 2017 г.

The Fury

Sneaky Pete 1×4


& Taylor: No, no, Pete. Way harder to look inside someone else’s head than you think.

& Mr. Mukherjee: First lesson of poker: unless it’s a bluff, never make a bet that can only be called by hands that beat you.

& Winslow: The important thing is we’re on the same side.
    Bagwell: Yeah? And what side is that?
    Winslow: Law enforcement?..
    Bagwell: No, that’s where I’m gonna have to disagree with you... I know not here to enforce, brother. I’m here to empower.


& Vince: .....And Lonnie comes up to me, and he just whispers in my ear... «Okay, motherfucker. You broke it. You bought it.»

& Vince: Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. It’s best for you not to say anything right now.

& Vince: You broke it. You bought it.

& Pete: Do you remember what you said to me? Eddie, what did you say to me?
    Eddie: I said I was scared.
    Pete: And what did I tell you?
    Eddie: Put my head on your chest. Close my eyes. That you would be scared for the both of us. Marius... I’m scared.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий