4 февр. 2017 г.

Sarge & Pea

Modern Family 8×11


& Phil: Luckily, as a former cheerleader, I haven’t lost my gift for lifting spirits. Though I can no longer make an N with my body.

& Gloria: Guys, come look! I did something very bad.

& Gloria: Manny is taking a nap, so I put a pig-a-let in the bed!
    Luke: Oh, my God. Where’d you get that?
    Gloria: You remember those farmers that we met? You’ll be surprised what they’ll do for a couple of big tips.
    Phil: ... What did you hear?


& Claire: Hunger, yeah. Definitely. Um, Mitchell is on a diet, speaking of hunger. What can you eat now?
    Mitchell: Uh... less.

& Mitchell: This kindness, I don’t trust it.
    Claire: I know, it’s like a purple sky before a storm.
    Mitchell: Exactly.
    Claire: Beautiful until you realize the birds are agitated and ants are walking in circles.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий