18 февр. 2017 г.

The Turn

Sneaky Pete 1×9


& Winslow: I need to talk to your cousin.
    Carly: Yeah, about his friend, Mikhail Baryshnikov?
    Winslow: Marius Josepovich.

& Taylor: ...why don’t you tell me what the fuck is going on?
    Julia: How much do you wanna know?

& Winslow: Good news, bad news, fellas.

& Chayton: I want my money. You say you can’t get to it, but I need to know for sure... Man is gonna cut off your ears, your nose, your tongue, maybe pop your eyes out of your skull, and if the safe is still not open... then we owe you an apology.

& Pete: Look, if your gonna kill me, why don’t you just say so?
    Winslow: I’m gonna kill you.


& Vince: To catch a cheat, you need a cheat... Eddie, who’s the best mechanic you’ve ever seen?

& Winslow: You know people always say «I hate to say I told you so.» I love to say I told you so.

& Winslow: We just watched him steal your truck, plus your $150,000, and you’re still giving him the benefit of the doubt? Ooh, I wish you were my grandma.
    Audrey: Yeah? I’m too young to be your grandma.

& Audrey: You tell me where he’s going, I let you ride inside.

& Winslow: Cut the shit, Grandma!

& Otto: How’s that even possible?!

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий