20 февр. 2017 г.

The Locomotion Reverberation

The Big Bang Theory 10×15


& Howard: Your work is done. Go home.
    Sheldon: I don’t want to go home.
    Leonard: Fine, go for a little walk.
    Sheldon: Then what?
    Leonard: Just keep walking.

& Sheldon: This doesn’t happen very often, but here comes a hug.

& Colonel Williams: I want this.
    Howard: But we’ve already met the agreed upon specs. Going smaller would require weeks’ worth of new computations...
    Colonel Williams: So get the kid with the two shirts to do it.

& Howard: The kid with the two shirts screwed us again.


& Raj: You ladies have fun.
    Bernadette: We will. Got my dancing shoes, got my breast pump. Let’s party!

& Sheldon: I would love to help you, but since I discovered the satisfaction of working with my hands on a train engine, I don’t think I can go back to theory. I’m an engineer now. And, hey, just to be clear, a train engineer... Not that goofy kind you are.

& Stuart: It’s just milk...
    Bernadette: Stuart, don’t you drink my milk!!

& Raj: Little parenting tip: sleeping babies hate flash photography.

& Bernadette: What’s going on with you?
    Penny: I don’t know. This is all starting to feel like a sad attempt to recapture our youth.

& Bernadette: Careful. The sound of crying can make me lactate.

& Sheldon: The light’s green.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий