11 февр. 2017 г.

To Have and Have Not

& Johnson: What sort of a day will it be?
    Steve: I don’t know. Just about like yesterday. Only better.

& Eddie: Was you ever bit by a dead bee?

& Eddie: Drinking don’t bother my memory. If it did I wouldn’t drink. I couldn’t. You see, I’d forget how good it was, then where’d I be? Start drinkin’ water, again.

& Slim: You know you don’t have to act with me, Steve. You don’t have to say anything, and you don’t have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.

& Harry Morgan: Walk around me. Go ahead, walk around me, clear around... Did you find anything?
    Slim: No. No, Steve. There are no strings tied to you, not yet.


& Frenchy: Why are you doing this, Harry?
    Harry Morgan: I don’t know. Maybe because I like you, maybe because I don’t like them.

& Eddie: Say, what is this, is she going with us?
    Harry Morgan: Yeah, it looks like it.
    Eddie: Harry, you mean.... What’s she got... Who are you?
    Slim: Was you ever bit by a dead bee?
    Eddie: Was you?
    Slim: Yeah. You got to be careful of dead bees. They can sting you just as bad as live ones. Especially if they was kind of mad when they got killed.
    Eddie: I feel like I was talking to myself.
    Slim: I bet I’ve been bit 100 times that way.
    Eddie: Why don’t you bite them back?
    Slim: I would. Only I haven’t got a stinger.
    Eddie: I remember you. You’re all right. She can come, it’s okay with me. I’ll have both of you to take care of.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий