8 февр. 2017 г.

Sam

Sneaky Pete 1×5


& Karolina: Have you ever known money to just disappear? It leaves a trace.

& Taylor: One bit of good news. The guy, the asshole who hit me... He’s got a record. I don’t. You?
    Pete: Me?
    Taylor: Look, I haven’t seen you in 20 years, you could be out there, I don’t know... robbin’ banks.
    Pete: Not recently. No.

& Otto: Pete, son, I think you should step outside, your grandmother and I are gonna have a fight.

& Audrey: Ever think about getting married... resist the temptation.

& Karolina: I’m looking for a book. I don’t know the author or the title.
    Marjorie: Do you know the genre?
    Karolina: Just know it’s about revenge.


& Katie: No, I do miss it. I do. Like an alcoholic misses a drink. Remembering the fun, forgetting it’ll fucking kill you.

& Otto: That’s the problem with following somebody who knows you, you can’t get too close.

& Otto: Sometimes somebody knows they’re being followed, they hop into a building so they can skip out back, leaving the one who’s tailing them out front. With their thumb up their ass.

& Otto: I hate the way Sam walks. I want a piano to fall on him.

& Pete: Hey, Grandpa... I got an idea.

& Otto: I will talk to her about it in the morning. Not tonight. Tonight, I am gonna be shit-faced.

& Otto: Cheaters always think they’re being cheated.

& Carly: Who the hell are you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий