13 февр. 2017 г.

The Party

Grace and Frankie 2×12


& Frankie: ...so if you’re feeling worse now, it’s totally on you.
    Grace: How can you say that?!
    Frankie: My brain sends a message to my mouth and it comes out. Neurology, Grace. Yet you can’t possibly know.

& Grace: You know, I might have said some terrible things to her, but I was drunk. I didn’t mean it.
    Babe: Oh, really? Did you know in North Korea they use vodka as truth serum?
    Grace: No, they don’t.
    Babe: Then Dennis Rodman’s a fucking liar.


& Babe: There isn’t gonna be a next party.
    Grace: Why not?
    Babe: Because I’m not going to be here.
    Grace: Well, where are you going?
    Frankie: Well, that depends on what you believe in.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий