21 февр. 2017 г.

Risk Management

Billions 2×1


& Axelrod: I have called you here tonight to tell you how we are going to win.

& Axelrod: We need Wags... We don’t let the animals back in until their keeper is here, too.

& Wags: Showtime, folks.

& Trainer: You must defend your lapels. Put your elbow inside the knee and work the elbow escape... When you can master moves like this, you can generate offense out of defense, even off your back.

& Axelrod: .... Lead them in.
    Wags: ..... Now you fuckers know how much you miss this place when you can’t have it.

& Wendy: The thought that someone might know you need help is worse than not getting the help you need.

& Axelrod: I am a survivor. And I will do whatever it takes to avoid my fate. Ask yourselves... Are you?

& Spyros: ...Are we square now?
    Chuck: Don’t serve rabbit food to an elephant and ask if he’s full.


& Axelrod: This place gave me my first real look at how the world worked. I watched people running toward the betting window with high hopes. No plan. Then I’d watch them walk away from the track ripping up their tickets in disgust. That wasn’t gonna be me.
    Bach: You didn’t bet?
    Axelrod: Oh, I bet. I bet, but first I figured out where the sharp action was, where the guys who had a plan were, guys who grinded, take the guesswork out of it. They knew which drivers had been rested. They knew which horses were ready. And they also knew which ones were on last legs.
    Bach: How’d you meet those guys?
    Axelrod: I didn’t at first. But I figured out that they always bet late and they bet heavy. So I started watching that instead of that.
The numbers told the story. They always do.

& Bach: Ah. Aggregate the lawsuits. Where one is weak, many are strong.
    Axelrod: And that’s a lesson you’ll never have to learn more than once.

& Bach: This guy doesn’t really come out here a few times a week...
    Axelrod: No. He doesn’t. But I wanted to see him run, so he ran.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий