2 февр. 2017 г.

The Boss

& Michelle: What’s the matter with me?!
    Sister Aluminata: Not a thing, Michelle.

& Sister Aluminata: God’s children are all perfect. In their own way.

& Michelle: How did I get to my success level? What’s my secret? I worked myself silly.
    Okay, number one. You work your ass off to get what you want.
    Number two. You do not let other people drag you down. ’Cause they will. They are an anchor in your life that you do not want. Cut ’em loose and sail off.
    If you work this program... You. Will. Get. Rich.

& Ida Marquette: I was Michelle’s mentor. It’s so hard to describe her... She’s a business woman, a visionary, a leader, a natural born cocksucker, a motherfucker, an ass-wipe, a shit stain, and sewer rat, fuck-face, professional.

& Renault: It was the Go-Go Nineties. She was my yin, I was her yang. Our bodies were intertwined, but our spirits were in constant opposition. Dynamic.

& Michelle: All right, give me my freedom... Yep, the air is sweeter out here.

& Michelle: A bed inside a sofa. That’s neat.


& Carl: Pam is dead.
    Michelle: Pam was a whore! She fucked her way through the whole IT department. And Terri knows it, ’cause you were in on it, too!
    Carl: The tech guys? You think Pam did all the tech guys?
    Michelle: The lowest, weirdest, saddest guys! That’s who Pam fucked!
    Carl: Go to hell, Michelle! Go to hell!
    Michelle: When I get to hell, I’ll tell Pam that you said hello, ’cause she’s probably down there fucking IT guys. Weird little guys, carrying wires around in weird hats. That’s who she’s fucking in hell.

& Michelle: My God. My God! And I was making that up.

& Michelle: First rule of business, pretend to negotiate and then take what you want.

& Michelle: Second rule of business is when a stanky, hummus-eating bitch and her yeti of a daughter gets in your face, you gotta regulate. Hannah, give me some space.

& Claire: Michelle, you brought trash bags, baby wipes, shower gel... Do you actually think we’re gonna need rope?
    Michelle: Come on! Every story about a burglar always involves rope.

& Renault: Well, who do we have here? Michelle Darnell, the baker and Quetzalcóatl.

& Michelle: Put the knife away, Ronald.

& Michelle: That’s enough! It’s too hot.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий