12 февр. 2017 г.

Doors & Corners

The Expanse 2×2


& Miller: God, I hate space.

& Amos: Look, I’m for killing whoever needs killing. But it’s not gonna make you feel better.

& Miller: Nah, I’m going down with the assault team.
    Holden: Have you seen the breaching pod? It’s a beer can taped to a rocket. You’re not gonna like the ride.

& Chrisjen: Sit!
    Admiral Souther: Is that an order?
    Chrisjen: If that’ll make you sit your ass down, yes. Please.


& Chrisjen: Why don’t you grow a pair and tell me what you really think... We’re just two people having a drink. No ranks. Here, I’ll get the ball rolling. I’m a smug old bitch, who enjoys playing with life and death on her big chessboard. A snake in a sari...
    Admiral Souther: With dead eyes and a poison tongue and the solar system is in tatters because of people like you!..

& Volunteer: You look like you see your own ghost.
    Miller: I just... Hate... Space...

& Holden: You okay?
    Amos: Yeah. Did we win?

& Miller: You. Have we met?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий