11 февр. 2017 г.

The Emotion Detection Automation

The Big Bang Theory 10×14


& Raj: I broke up with that woman. She said she didn’t want to see me anymore and I found that insulting.

& Sheldon: Not every member of a species finds a mate. Sir Isaac Newton died a virgin. Look at the contributions he made.
    Raj: I’m not a virgin, Sheldon.
    Sheldon: Wha... So now you think you’re better than Isaac Newton?

& Howard: Sometimes people say things they don’t mean.
    Sheldon: Oh, that’s a paradox. I-If you meant what you just said, then that means you may not have meant what you just said.

& Sheldon: Uh, little tip: jokes are often better when you end them with «Wocka Wocka» or «ha-cha-cha.»


& Sheldon: Hey, Leonard, if you’re happy and you know it, no need to clap your hands, because I have an emotion detector.

& Sheldon: Leonard, please. I know an angry face when I see it. It’s this red frowny guy on my phone.

& Raj: Okay, uh, let’s get things started. Um, why don’t we go around the room, say your name, and why you broke up with me. Want to kick it off?

& Raj: I did do that. I can be insensitive to other people’s boundaries. Howard, would you write that down?
    Howard: Oh... schmuck. Got it.

& Sheldon: Yes! I don’t need an emotion machine! I am one!

& Howard: Okay, I’ll tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. 30 years from now, if you’re still single and things don’t work out with me and Bernadette... you and I can give it a go.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий