1 февр. 2017 г.

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back


& Jack Reacher: Two things are gonna happen in the next 90 seconds...

& Sheriff: Who the hell are you?
    Jack Reacher: The guy you didn’t count on.

& Colonel Morgan: Welcome back to the Army, Major. You’re under arrest.

& Jack Reacher: It’s the haircut. All you contractors go to the same barber?

& Cage Match Goon: So how do you want to do this?
    Jack Reacher: How about one at a time? I get a baseball bat.

& Jack Reacher: Fellas?..


& Samantha: When things get hairy, I just pick out the alpha guy. ... Strong guys don’t hurt you. The weak guys do that. Strong guys always have little sisters. Or they want one. I don’t know why, that’s just how it is.

& Espin: What’s the drill, Major?
    Turner: Drill is we enforce the law. Seatbelts, please.

& The Hunter: Is that fear I hear in your voice, Jack?
    Jack Reacher: I’m gonna break your arms, I’m gonna break your legs. I’m gonna break your neck. What you hear is excitement.

& Jack Reacher: Look at me. You look at me.

& Samantha: So, Reacher, are you my father or not?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий