2 февр. 2017 г.

Smashed

Arrested Development 4×9


& Tobias: Well, that’s a good luck sign on Broadway. On the East Coast it’s «break a leg,» on the West Coast it’s «lose a tooth.»

& Tobias: Oh, h, things are good, nothing much. I’m a registered sex offender, but things are good.

& Gob: Michael expects me to sell these split-level death traps. And how am I supposed to do that? I mean, there are no schools or libraries or Internet or playgrounds within 20 miles of here.
    Tobias: You know, it’s funny, I’ve been looking for a place to live, and that fills virtually every parole requirement I have.

& Tobias: Am I crazy, or is this good?

& George Michael: Well, ah, gosh, you know, I really wanted to, uh, do that, but I just had this work thing come up. And, uh, it’s like you always say: family first, unless there’s a work thing, and then work first.

& Tobias: This is Tobias Funke. I’m a registered sex offender, and I’d like to talk to...


& Argyle Austero: Good luck with her. We call her the «B» word from the «C» ward. Or is it the «C» word from the «B» ward?

& Narrator: ...he’d made his bed and had no choice but to lie in it... Or just lie.

& Lucille: Maybe they should retitle this Fantastic Three and Lousy One.

& DeBrie: Oh, Tobias. I don’t think I can do this.
    Tobias: You can do anything I want you to do. And-and you want to do as well.

& Tobias: This will make all our old dreams come true.
    DeBrie: But maybe they’re old for a reason.
    Tobias: Oh, you’re focusing on the wrong words.

& Narrator: ...And so DeBrie, who had been in the safe harbor of a drug-free zone, found herself in the free drug zone of an unsafe harbor.

& Tobias: Tobias, what are you doing?!
    Tobias: Oh. Pardon the mess. I just blue myself for the first time in five years.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий