9 февр. 2017 г.

A Good Day to Die

Lucifer 2×13


& Lucifer: Hello, Burtrude. Remember me?

& Chloe: Do I look okay?
    Lucifer: You... you look heaven-sent.

& Lucifer: Well, miracles aren’t my thing, but I’m sure we can come to an arrangement.

& Lucifer: Well, it’s simple. All I need to do is die.

& Lucifer: The plan is simple: you kill me, I go down to Hell, ....

& Linda: Lucifer, what makes you so sure you’d go to Hell?
    Lucifer: In case you’ve missed it, doctor, I’ve been banned from Heaven. There’s no where else for me to go!

& Mazikeen: This is the craziest plan I’ve ever heard. I’m in.


& Charlotte: Doctor, surely you have some sensible advice.
    Linda: Um, he’s the Devil. Nothing’s really been sensible since I found that out.

& Lucifer: Okay, who wants to kill me?

& Amenadiel: Luci?... Good luck.
    Lucifer: Don’t worry, brother. It feels like a good day to die.

& Linda: Oh, my God. He’s dead. He’s really dead.

& Prof. Carlisle: Please. I need to get out of here. How do I get out?
    Lucifer: Well, it’s quite simple, you can’t. Not until you no longer believe you deserve it. And I have never seen anyone pull themselves out of here.

& Lucifer: Where’s a resurrection when you need one?

& Lucifer: You don’t deserve to be here, brother!
    Uriel: You’re right, I don’t. But you do. You think it’s that easy to let go? Think again, brother.

& Mazikeen: This isn’t right. Something’s wrong in Hell.

& Lucifer: I mean, how can I trust anything, anyone, now that I know He might be behind it all?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий