18 февр. 2017 г.

Company Man

Colony 2×5


& Lindsey: ...the Greatest Day is going to save all of us.
    Gracie: But lots of other religions say that. How do we know it’s true?
    Lindsey: Did those other religions build giant walls? Do they have spaceships? Their miracles are just fairytales. We can see proof of the Greatest Day all around us.

& Will: So what’s your story?
    Det Burke: Honor and duty. I’m dedicated to rooting out and destroying the terrorism that threatens the security of our Los Angeles bloc.


& Bram: Aren’t you his boss?
    Snyder: Technically. But have you ever tried to train a bear?

& Katie: Help me by brainwashing my children?
    Maddie: Brainwashing? Nolan oversees the Greatest Day movement. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t come into my house and insult his work... our work.
    Katie: You’re kidding.... You actually believe this shit.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий