17 февр. 2017 г.

Static

The Expanse 2×3


& Gunny: Suit up. We need to train. War is coming.

& Chrisjen: Can you imagine what it would be like to lose the moon? Our Moon? To never see it in the night sky again?
    Errinwright: It’s not the same. From Mars, Deimos is just a little dot, the same as Venus is to us.

& Chrisjen: Did you know that Martian Marines always train at one G, Earth gravity?

& Miller: He’s had a tough day.

& Miller: I’m just, just a cop. A cop. A guy who used to be a cop.

& Miller: The system rules you, kid. Always has.
    Diogo: Even more reason I choose to fight.
    Miller: You don’t choose anything. You’re born into it, man. One side or the other. You play it out.


& Holden: So someone waves a magnet at the right side on my head, and suddenly I can watch 100,000 people die in agony and not give a shit?

& Amos: Have you ever talked to a pedophile?
    Holden: Uh...
    Amos: You try to ask them stuff, and they’re not going to just talk about raping little kids. But if you show them pictures of kids, then they’ll go on and on and on.

& Cortazar: The universe just kissed me on the cheek.

& Miller: I didn’t kill him because he was crazy. I killed him because he was making sense.

& Fred Johnson: Any idea how we can take out a whole asteroid?
    Miller: Yeah...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий